One of the most difficult challenges facing homicide and child abuse professionals alike is investigating and prosecuting the death of an infant child due to abusive head trauma. Come join as leading experts bring us the most current scientific, legal, and practical knowledge in this field.
- Current Medical Issues in Abusive Head Trauma Cases
- A Multi-disciplinary Approach to AHT Cases
- Confessions and Admissions in AHT Investigations
- Working with Experts and Professional Witnesses
- Presenting Your Case to Jury
- False Controversies and Overcoming Defenses
- Post-Conviction Challenges
Who Should Attend
- Homicide and child abuse prosecutors; any prosecutor who mayencounter child death cases; any multi-disciplinary team memberinterested in learning more about Abusive Head Trauma prosecution.
- Limited number of tuition-only ($595) scholarships available.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
214 Royal Street
New Orleans, LA 70130